We believe parents are our partners in fulfilling our mission. Each year, our goal is to have all parents participate at least once in any of the following ways. Opportunities will be advertised in our newsletters.
Goal: all families participate at least once a year:.
- Drive students to camping trip or college study trip; drive student athletes to athletic events
- Attend a Recruitment Open House with our director Mr. Stewart and help present to prospective 8th grade parents
- Help coordinate a school event
- School Dance
- Mentor Potlucks and Multi-Cultural Potluck
- Athletics Awards Banquet
- School Beautification Day
- Support administrative tasks like filing, data entry, and mass mailings
- Monetary donations
Make a Tax Deductible Donation
- Go to the Donate page
- Select either Monthly or One-time donation, then follow the PayPal steps to complete transaction.
- You’re finished. It’s just that easy.
- A Pledge Receipt will be emailed to you, and a Tax Deduction receipt will be mailed to you at a future date.
Donate in person:
Ask anyone at the front desk how to make a donation and we’ll be happy to help you!